Saturday, February 20, 2016

Let's Celebrate!

Hello Everyone,

Today I have a card created for the Lawnscaping Challenge # 124 Celebration. It's been a while since I have entered any challenges but I am looking forward to getting back into my crafty groove , ha ha .
So without further ado, here is my fun card.
I used a ton of Lawn Fawn Stamp sets in my card, Holiday party animals, party animals, gnome sweet gnome, Hello sunshine and a birdie told me. I stamped out the images and coloured them with copic markers , I then masked them off and sponged the background with distress inks. I die cut the balloons out of the Lawn Fawn Beachside 6 x 6  paper pad, and stamped the confetti with Lawn Fawn and Memento inks. Oh I almost forgot I added a little wink of stella glitter clear to the balloons , party hat and cake.

This pic is the inside, with a sprinkling of confetti.
So grab your Lawn Fawn goodies and join the Celebration !

Thanks for joining me today, I had so much fun creating and sharing today.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card and I love the little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this birthday scene you created! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and glad you're back to our challenge! Thanks for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!