Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pretty Pastels

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well and happy, and have had some time to craft today.
Today I have made a card using Power Poppy Digital Stamps - Geraniums 
 
I have coloured the image with prisma premier pencils for a softer look, I am really happy with the way it turned out. I used a MFT scallops stencil and distress ink in spun sugar, I also used shabby shutters distress ink around the image and the little scallop borders top and bottom, which are die cut from Lawn Fawn stitched scallop borders. The sentiment is from Hero Arts stamped in MFT Jelly Bean Hybrid ink. I added a few little sequins to finish off.

I would like to enter my card into the April Pop of Pastel Challenge
Power Poppy Challenges run for the full month so you have plenty of time to enter your pastel creations, Power Poppy have gorgeous digital stamps and stunning photo polymer clear stamps sets. I adore these beautiful flowers stamps.

Thanks for visiting me today 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! The flowers are gorgeous and background goes perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Cheryl! Such lovely delicate shades of pastel and a wonderful layout!! (Love your name too!) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful Geraniums look amazing with that fabulous layout. I love the look of a trellis behind them, lovey pastel colors, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring with the pencils is absolutely beautiful! Such a lovely, soft pastel you achieved. It's so nice to see this pretty little thing in our challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely design! I love your prismacolouring! Beautiful work. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stencil is really neat with the geranium, just like a garden scene.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!