Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hello Everyone,
Today I have 2 cards to show you, both with the same style of background which is so much fun to do and so simple. I recently purchased some ranger distress specialty stamping paper, they come in a pack of 20 sheets and measure 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches, they are super smooth surface and feel gorgeous.


My background is down with 3 distress inks and a sponge dauber, the colours used here are tattered rose at the bottom, spun sugar in the middle and shaded lilac at the top. The stamps and dies are from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment is from stampin up.


For this card I used evergreen bough at the bottom, tumbled glass in the middle and dusty concord at the top. I was really happy with the way these blended on this cardstock. The stamps and dies are Lawn Fawn.
Also if you are wondering my sparkly snowy hillside was done with holographic embossing powder, I have had this forever at the back of my cupboard and just found it again, just goes to show you , you never know what you will find in your stash ! This card looks amazing in real life you can really see all the sparkle and shine.

Hope you all have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think of my creations!