Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hello, I have returned

Hi Everyone,

OMG! That little break turned into an extended time, I don't know how to explain it other than I just couldn't get my act together. What else can I say, I have still been crafting while not blogging and just doing it at a much slower pace. Stopping to smell the roses and all that. I hope some of you out there understand me.

Ok I do have a little card to show you today, which I created with some of my new favourite stamps & dies from Lawn Fawn I am totally in love with the cute critters and adorable dies.
For this card I used Snow Day petite paper pack, Snow Day Stamps & Lawn Cuts. The bunnies are coloured with copics.  I love that you can create a simple card or a beautiful scene.
I hope you like my little bunnies, and I hope to be back soon with more creations to share.

Hugs Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you think of my creations!