Friday, November 11, 2011

Merry Christmas Bling!!!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all getting your chrissy cards done it's getting so close it's scary! I am back today with another card for Brittney's teacher. If you normally follow me you would have seen the traditional Christmas card I made for the teacher that likes old fashioned things, but today I am in the totally opposite  direction with this creation ! the order was for bling and sparkle......
This little sweetheart is from the new Magnolia Collection called Sweet Christmas Dreams - Something for you Tilda and I purchased her from ShopBron . The DP is from Nitwits Collections called Still joyful too, the snowflake circles I have punched out of Jillibean Soup DP Christmas eve chowder, the reindeer charm is from Bunny Zoe Crafts and the silver corner is from WOC. Do you like the snow trim ? Cute I thought.
The cute christmas trees are a cuttlebug die that I have had for ages and the label is Spellbinder fancy labels, the sentiment is computer generated , I also added some Kaisercraft rhinestones for that extra bit of sparkle.
I almost forgot , I used copic's & prisma pencils to colour tilda and I have lost the list I used , sorry about that . Note to self , must get more organized lol 

I would like to enter the following Challenge
Magnolia Down Under Challenges  - #121 - Charms & Bling

Thanks for stopping by , and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.
Big Hugs 


5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I adore all the elements you have used on your card it has such a beautiful effect. Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour combination and your colouring is just gorgeous - very soft and pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Charm and Bling Challenge :)

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cheryl this is gorgeous! I love the image - Tilda is SO cute and your colouring is perfection! Love the soft background. Beautiful papers and bellies. The little tree and the snow trim are delish! ooh just seen the little reindeer charm! Very sweet card - I love it!!
    Hope you have a good weekend!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Cheryl! I love your colouring; you are so talented.
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!