Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crafty Sunday

Hi Everyone,
Well this morning when I got up I had no intention of entering any challenges, but when I had a look around the blog world my brain went into overdrive and that was it! I have spent all my Sunday morning crafting, and what a lovely way to spend a Sunday lol.
I have created a card with a Magnolia stamp called Tilda with Hawaii Flower from the Butterfly Dreams Collection and I must say she is one of my favourites, and she fits perfectly with the MDUC flutterbys Challenge, the girls would like to see butterflies this week.
Sunday
The lovely girls at Bunny Zoe Crafts Monthly Challenge would like to see Easel Cards and you still have heaps of time to enter this one, while you are there check out the candy on offer and all the new products that are coming in, it’s all very exciting YAY. Ok back to the card, the brown DP is digi from cuddly buddly and the pink DP is from Kaisercraft Blushed collection ( it’s an oldie but a goodie ), the CS is Bazzill.
Tilda is coloured with copics( list at end of post ) , the beautiful flowers are from WOC, I really love those browns ones they are called Walnut colour and I used a MS Branch punch. The borders are done with a Magnolia Doo Hickey die Old Swedish Lace. I used a lace doily from my stash with spellbinders Circle Hearts Die although it got hidden a bit with flowers . The white lace is from the Craft Queen, and I can’t remember where I purchased the butterfly charm.
InsideHere’s the inside, with the very pretty lace butterfly which is also from the Craft Queen.
Just Magnolia would like to see funny sentiments this time, and to be honest I had a bit of trouble with this one, but I came up with this
Verseand turned it into a little tag to go in the butterfly pocket, or you could always take the tag out and put a gift voucher in there instead.
Close upSo I hope you are still with me on this one, lots of photo’s and lots to talk about, here is a close up of the darling.
Copic’s used
Butterflies – BG 000,10 N2
Dress & Socks – R0000, 81 , E 41 Light Umber pencil
Flower – R0000,81 G20 Y00
Shoes – E44,42,30
Hair – E44,42,41
Skin- E0000,000,00,R01 for the cheeks 
I hope you all like my butterfly inspired easel card with the funny sentiment, I had a great time making it, and besides I hadn’t planned anything else for today, and it’s not very nice outside all overcast and windy brrrrr.
I would like to enter the following challenges
Magnolia Down Under Challenge #110 – Flutterbys
Bunny Zoe Crafts Mothly Challenge #15 – Easel Cards
Just Magnolia Challenge Blog #120 – Funny Sentiments
Thanks so much for visiting me, have a great week everyone.
Big Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the soft colors, Tilda looks lovely in pink.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a stunner Cheryl !!! Love the Tilda image and your colouring is perfection!! Beautiful papers and love the pink and brown theme - is one of my favourite colour combos! The lace, flowers and charms are all gorgeous! and what a sweet sentiment - perfect for this card!
    Yes it has been like Autumn today, had my woolly jumper on and my fire!! LOL
    Take care!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Cheryl ... I love this stamp and have coloured her many times but just haven't got around to making them into cards yet. I just love the way you put it all together ... so soft and pretty ... I think a day of colouring may be coming my way soon. Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a wonderful card Cheryl!! Tilda is totally gorgeous, and you have made the inside of the card so beautiful too:)
    Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Darlin! Gotta say this card is absolutely fabulous. Tilda looks amazing I love the color of her hair! All of your embellies are so yummy!!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Cheryl! What a stunning card.
    Thanks so much for playing at MDUC this week.
    Good luck,
    Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!