Saturday, July 23, 2011

Little Ballerina

Hi Everyone,
Today I have made a card for my sister to give to her 5yr old grand daughter who loves ballet & butterflies, and this Lily of the Valley stamp is just perfect I thought.
Ballerina Girl
She is called Little Ballerina isn’t she adorable, I coloured her using copic’s and added some hot pink kindy glitz for her head gear. I sponged around her with memento angel pink ink while still in the die, the very pretty papers are digital from nit wit collections called butterfly kisses too. LOTV has a challenge this week with the theme Fun & Games I think she certainly looks like she is having both. The die I used on the corners is nellie’s choice and the little ballerina charm both come from Bunny Zoe’s Crafts online store. The lace and pearl trim are from the Craft Queen and the rhinestones are from Kaisercraft, where would we be without those little extra’s.
Inside Here’s a pic of the inside the cute lacy butterfly is also from the Craft Queen, the sentiment is my own creation.
Close up
And here’s a close up of the little sweetie, you can’t see her sparkles very well in the photo, but it looks great IRL, trust me lol.
Copic’s used – R81,83,85 RV0000 G20 YG 03 , E0000,000,00,50,42.
LOTV has a new release coming out on 25th July, and they have teamed up with WOC so there is big celebrations happening, so jump over and check out the fun & games!
Ok that’s it for me today, thanks for visiting, I would like to enter the following challenge
LOTV Challenge 106 – Fun & Games
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Aww another sweetie! Love this little dancer and you've coloured her so beautifully!! Love the frame, lace and the charm is perfect! She'll love this card!!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Cheryl, the follow through to the inside looks fab. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!