Monday, March 7, 2011

Aw Shucks

Hi all,
It's been quite a while since I have posted anything, but I am back at my craft desk after a rocky start to 2011. So to start with I would like to enter the 7 kids Challenge #16 the theme is Mardi Gras Colours of Purple, Green and Gold. I have used a very cute Magnolia stamp.
The paper is Basic Grey Wisteria, the punch is MS, I did sponge the edges with gold, but unfortunately it hasn't shown up in the photo.

  These are the copic markers used to colour the image.
Hope you like my card. Have a crafty day.
Challenge - 7 kids Challenge Mardi Gras Colours

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful!! Awesome coloring and I really love all of your detail!!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 7 Kids College Fund this week and hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!