Thursday, October 13, 2011

Christmas Bunny

Hi Everyone,
Today I have a card for you featuring a Wee Stamp called Christmas Bunny, I purchased from HERE as a digital image.
I really stepped out of my comfort zone for this one! I usually go for the traditional red & green on my Chrissy cards, but decided I needed something different, I also don't use glitter very much normally, but here I am with lots of sparkle and I think I really like it now. What do you think?
Wild Orchid Crafts have a challenge at the moment they would like to see Christmas Fun.
So to create Christmas Fun I used WOC gorgeous silver corners , nit wit collections DP for the gingham paper, cuttlebug embossing folder Snowflakes, Kaisercraft DP Lilac Avenue, the sentiment is a freebie from  Bizzy Bec's store blog and the ribbon is from my stash.
 This is the inside of the card, the snowflake stamp is from inkadinkado and the verse I can't remember where I got that one from, I think I have had it for a 100 years lol, well maybe not that long hehe . The silver mirror paper has been in my stash for ages too, just waiting for this card I think, and the die is spellbinders heart circles.
I took a few photo's of this one to try to pick up the glitter and shine so you all could see how bright it really is. I also used Clear glaze pen on the sleigh to give it a metal look.
I coloured the image with Copic Sketch Markers & Prisma Pencils for highlighting
Snow BG 0000,000
Sleigh N2.C00
Hat & Present BG 13,11,10
Present BV0000,00 Violet pencil
Holly G0000,R0000
Bunny E0000,000,42,40 Light Umber & Rosy Beige pencil

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me such lovely comments I appreciate them very much.
Hugs 

4 comments:

  1. Awww this is SO cute Cheryl. Gorgeous colouring and papers and love those corners! I love the contemporary colours. Works really well with the image. And I always Love Sparkle !!!! :-)) I can see the glitter better in last picture - it's so pretty! Love it!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big Hugs!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great work of art! Thanks for joing us at WOC this time - hope to see you at our next challenge too!
    Hugs, Lena K (WOC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl!
    I just found your blog and I like to follow it from now on. I love your creations and like to see more of them!
    This card is really beautiful!
    Hugs from Holland,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!