Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mum’s Birthday

Gee Whiz it’s been a while since I posted a card, I have been suffering from bronchitis and I have not been at all well, tis the season for flu in the Aussie winter. So on a brighter note I did get a card made for my Mum’s Birthday!
Mum's Birthday
This is the first time I have made a criss cross card and was really happy with the way it turned out. I purchased the image from Cuddly Buddly available HERE and coloured her with copic’s and prisma pencils. The DP is from Nit Wit Collections and the flowers are from WOC.
insideThese are the inside bits, a verse for Mum and I also made a matching bookmark, the stamps used here are from a Popcorn bear set. Ok that’s it for today I am just getting back into things slowly.
I would like to enter the following challenges
Cuddly Buddly Challenge #7 – Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge #162 – Happy Birthday
Wild Orchid Challenge #29  - Beary Special
Thanks for stopping by, Big Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, great colours too, thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this week big hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, love the pastel tones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the design and embellishments! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you have time to stop by, I'm giving away some blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card,your Mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is gorgeous Cheryl! Love the cheery image and soft colours. Really pretty papers and flowers! And the inside with the verse and bookmark is so beautiful - great design!
    Sorry to hear that you've been unwell. Bronchitis is awful. I get it sometimes after flu and it takes weeks to get over. And then it leaves you totally drained!! Hope you feel much better soon!
    Take care
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a gorgeous card love the colors thanks for joining us at Cuddly Buddly.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sweetie I hope your feeling better!
    Your card is gorgeous. I bet your mom is going to love it, very special
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. So precious design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simple and adorable card...this shade of pink always fascinates me,can you share designs of Plastic card in this shade with us...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!