Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Present for You

Hi Everyone,
I have a card today and I really stepped out of my comfort zone, I have been colouring my maggies with pinks and pastels but today this little sweetie is different.
A Present for you
I used copic’s and also just a touch of coloured shimmer pencil to highlight a few areas, need more practice of course but I did like some of the effects this created. The DP is Prima Botanicals and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts the sweetheart blossoms that I used were all white so I just touched the tips with Memento Potters Clay Ink to blend with the rest of my design. I have followed the sketch by Bev for the WOC Challenge.
Bevs-sketch-13c4f[2]Just a quick post today, I really must tidy my craft area I can't find anything at the moment lol.
I would like to enter
The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge #1 – Theme Happy Birthday for Pauline the creator of Magnolia. Such a great starting point for TOMIC, where would we all be without these adorable stamps? They are such a delight to use.
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge #25 – A Sketch by Bev
Thanks for stopping by, I love to read what you think.
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. A great card and I love the layout. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at TOMIC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. Love the colours and the details. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation!
    So happy that you could join us at TOMIC!
    hugs

    Gosia S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creation, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cheryl...this card is absolutely stunning!!! I love the colors...they remind me of rainbow sherbet!! Thanks for the sweet comments on my latest Mo Manning card! You're an angel! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is gorgeous! Love your colouring of Tilda and the card is lovely soft tones - really beautiful effect!

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think of my creations!